Startent® is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we processStartent® processes your personal data because you use are using our services and/or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we processOur website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors younger than 16 years of age unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then delete this information.
For what purposes do we process personal data?Startent processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Payment modalities
- To send our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To call or e-mail in order to provide our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Startent analyses your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- Stratent also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.